Zoning/Ordinance Questions:

Please use the contact  info below for zoning official.

Building, Mechanical, Plumbing and Electric -

These Permits are handled by Shiawassee County

Interested in Developing in Byron?

Payments for Zoning Permits

We accept the following payment methods

 Cash (At Village Office 146 S Saginaw St Byron, MI 48418)

Check by Mail or in Person and Credit Card using the link below